- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 6 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup sweet potato puree
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream for topping+sprinkles of cinnamon+graham crumbs
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and graham crumbs until moistened. Press crumbs into the container of your choice (jar, ramekin, etc) with the back of a spoon.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and mascarpone cheese until combined and smooth, scraping down the sides when needed. Add in sweet potato and mix until smooth again. With the mixer on low speed, slowly drizzle in the condensed milk, continuing to scrape down the sides until the mixture is very smooth. Add in vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon, beating well.
- Pour or spoon cheesecake mixture evenly over top of crusts. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, then top with whipped cream, garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon and graham crumbs.