- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/8 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 bag of large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and mix in graham crumbs and salt. Mix until moistened.
- Spray 4 mason jars with non-stick spray and press graham crust into jars.
- Add a tablespoon to each, and repeating until graham crumbs were gone.
- In a bowl, whisk egg and sugar until smooth and no lumps remain. Add milk, cream, butter and vanilla, and mix until combined. Stir in sour cream.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to wet mixture. Mix until batter is smooth.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, add batter to mason jars one scoop at a time (fill half-way up).
- Place mason jars in a baking dish and add about 1 1/2 cups of water to the bottom. Bake for 30 minutes, or until cake is set.
- Remove cake from the oven and press large marshmallows down on top (about 4-5 each).
- Heat the broiler on your oven and brown marshmallows for about 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.